Monday 14 December 2009


Hi we are Roberta, Carmen and Gabriele. We are 15,15 and 18 years old. We attend the hotel managementand Catering school in Catania … Let’s introduce ourselves! Hi I am Roberta, I am 15 years old and I love cooking !!! During my freetime I cook some sweets !! I like to listen to romantic music. I have got brown hair and hazel eyes …

My name is Carmen Foti, I am fifteen years old. I am Italian. I live in Piano Tavola a town in the province of Catania. I have straight hair, brown eyes. I am 1,55 cm and I am student. I go to school by bus. My hobby is listening to music and my favourite music is house and pop. My favorite sport is volleyball. I like pizza, chocolate, sweets, ice- creams; I don’t like onions. My mother Angela is a housewife …

… My father Mario is a worker. My sisters are Lorenza and Miriana .My favourite color is pink. I am a very kind person.
I am Gabriel Ferrara, I am 18 years old ;my favourite hobbies are gym and disco. I attend the second year of the Hotel Management and Catering school.

No comments:

Post a Comment